Hola babes! So, if you follow me on the snap (snapchat: heidihamoud) you’d know I love to cook! You guys are always asking for my recipes so I’m finally getting to it! My first recipe is one that was surprisingly popular – ya’ll want to know how I make my Overnight Oats, which is basically my everyday brekkie! It’s a super simple recipe, and it’s also really healthy – perfect to start your day with!
Almonds or Cashews (optional)
Strawberries and Blueberries
Mason Jar (or any container you have)
- In your Mason Jar (or container) add 5-6 tablespoons of Rolled Oats.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds.
- Cut up your strawberries (I usually cut up about 3) and and them into the jar, along with a handful of blueberries.
- Add a few almonds (not too many as nuts are high in fat).
- Lastly, add the Almond Milk. Add enough to cover everything in the jar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!
This recipe is for one jar, but I like to meal prep about 5 jars for the week, so I don’t need to worry about getting it ready every night! You can always add a cheeky touch of honey as well, if you have a sweet tooth, like I do hehe 😉
Let me know what other recipes you’d like to see in the comments!
Love & Light