Drama, glitter, contour – who can go wrong? I love a dramatic look, it’s definitely a breath of fresh air from my basic everyday makeup. I absolutely loved creating this, I haven’t had the chance to do something creative in a while. In this blog post I’ll break down what I used and the steps I took to achieve this look.
MAC Paintpot ‘painterly’
Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette
Certifeye Copper glitter
Eyreris Beauty ‘Athena’ Lashes
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner
Too Faced Glitter Glue
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
BECCA Backlight Targeted Colour Corrector ‘Peach’
BECCA Ultimate Complete Concealing Creme ‘Banana’
Laura Mercier Loose translucent Powder
Sephora Sun Disk Bronzer ‘Tint 2’
BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette
Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Foundation
The Balm Pickup Liner ‘Chemistry’
Sportsgirl Lip Chalk ‘Sandstorm’
GET THE LOOK:
1. Prep skin with Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. This will hydrate your face and help with the longevity of your makeup.
2. Apply MAC Paintpot all over your eyes as a base.
3. From the Morph Eyeshadow Palette, take a cool brown shade and apply through your crease with a fluffy blending brush.
4. Take a warm brown shade from the palette and apply into the socket of the eye with the same brush. Blend, blend, blend!
5. Take a darker brown shade and apply that to the socket as well, blend out. Make sure all eyeshadows blend together seamlessly.
6. Take the copper shade from the palette and pat onto the lid with a flat shader brush.
7. Apply Too Faced Glitter Glue to the lid with your finger, apply Certifeye Copper Glitter on top with a flat shader brush.
8. Line lash line with Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner, keeping it very thin and simple; we don’t want to create a wing just a base to help conceal our false eyelashes.
9. Apply some mascara and your false eyelashes.
10. Conceal under eyes using BECCA Backlight Targeted Corrector in ‘peach’. This is what I use, but feel free to use what ever tone you need to correct your dark circles.
11. Apply foundation making sure it blends with your neck.
12. Apply BECCA concealer to your under eyes, chin, forehead; blend with damp beauty blender. To set in place apply Laura Mercier Loose Translucent powder and bake.
13. Finish off eyes by taking the darkest brown shadow used and applying to your lower lash line with a pencil brush. Blend out with the lighter shadows used. Apply mascara to lower lashes.
14. Take Sephora bronzer onto a contour brush and apply to the hollows of the cheekbones and around your forehead.
15. From the BECCA x Jaclyn palette, take Amaretto blush & apply to the apples of the cheeks.
16. Mix Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop and apply to the tops of the cheekbones, temples, brow bone and tip of the nose.
17. Line and fill lips in with lip liner, apply Sportsgirl Lip Chalk on top.
HUZZAH! YOU’RE DONE!