Hi lovers! I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend! This weeks tutorial is my basic everyday makeup look. I always upload Instagram photos wearing this look & so many of you have requested it over the weeks, so here it is! I’ve also been wearing a Kylie Jenner Inspired lip lately so I thought I’d throw that in the tutorial as well.
Typically, I don’t wear makeup on a day to day basis. Believe it or not, it’s actually a really rare thing for me to walk out in puplic with a full face on haha! But these days its becoming much more of a common thing for me. I love to keep myself looking fresh, dewy & natural. I love having a bit of a glow to my skin. As my skin is so dry, I’ve renamed it the Sahara Desert lol. Mixing in a Illumination Facial Creme to my foundation gives me that glow I desire, also giving me a more youthful & fresh appearance. A touch of blush also helps.
– Grown Alchemist Rosehip Oil
– Olay Moisturising lotion for Sensitive Skin
– L’Oreal True Match Foundation #Golden Beige
– Gerard Cosmetics BB+ Illumination Facial Creme
– Bobbi Brown Corrector #Light Bisque
– MAC Prolongwear Concealer #NC20
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen #Universal Deep Shade
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix
– Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara
– MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
– Physicians Formula Bronze Booster #Light-Medium
– MAC Proenza Shouler Blush #Ocean City
– Too Faced Candlelight Highlighter
– MAC Lipliner #whirl
– Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick #Liar
– Face Of Australia Loose Translucent Powder
– Morphe Brushes Round Top Kabuki
– FURLESS Cosmetics MF1
– FURLESS Cosmetics MF3
– Hair and Makeup Addiction ‘The Blusher’
– Beauty Blender
– Eyelash Curler (no brand)
I really hope you guys enjoyed this video. Its was my first time doing a talk through! Hope I didn’t ramble too much! I really enjoyed filming this, I felt like I could go more in depth & talk to you guys more about why I use certain techniques & why I do the things that I do, it was fun! I did however come to a conclusion… I say ‘yeah’ ‘so’ ‘aaand yeah!’ waaaay too much hahahaha something to work on: stop saying those words!
Also, I know I’m going to be getting so many questions about my hair, I will be doing a hair tutorial on this look soon! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that beauties.
Much Love ♡